- “Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”
- “Christmas can be celebrated in the school room with pine trees, tinsel and reindeers, but there must be no mention of the man whose birthday is being celebrated. One wonders how a teacher would answer if a student asked why it was called Christmas.”
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- We consider Christmas as the encounter, the great encounter, the historical encounter, the decisive encounter, between God and mankind. He who has faith knows this truly; let him rejoice.
Pope Paul VI
- Christmas Party December 1, 2020 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Baptist Student Center, 1124 N Duquesne Rd, Joplin, MO 64801, USA I mean, its a Christmas party. How much more do you need?
- NoonDay Cafe December 2, 2020 at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm 1124 N Duquesne Rd, Joplin, MO 64801, USA Free weekly lunch for students, staff and faculty. Due to COVID-19, we ask that social distancing guidelines be observed.
- Pancake Madness December 7, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 12:00 am Free pancakes!!! Take a study break and enjoy a little comfort food.
- (Not So) Deep Thoughts
- BSU Update
- Collegiate Week
- Fall Retreat
- God in the Wilderness
- NoonDay Gospel
- PASSION 2013
- Sanctity of Life
- Sexy faith
- Social Justice
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Spring Break
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets