- You will not hurt the shower if you use it every day. Lather, rinse, repeat. Please!
- The Baptist Student Union is a great place to make friends: Get involved.
- The Freshman 15 is real: Avoid the caf and find the rec center!
- Popular people all have two things in common: Toothpaste and deodorant.
- Linens can be changed more than once a semester, really.
- Never go through the ‘rape tunnel’ alone or at night.
- You will never be proud of anything you do after midnight.
- You won’t regret exploring the church scene, you will regret not going…
- Sweats are great, but not permanent.
- Don’t live in Blaine.
- Blessed to have @jtsooner24 and the crew from FBC Joplin provide lunch at the BSU today!It’s Wednesday! Come get some food!Common Ground tonight 6:30!! Hope to see you there!@mbcollegiate did Chick-fil-a, which is nice, but this Rib Crib is LEGIT! Wonder what all the other streamers did for lunch? #letjesuslead2021Sometimes it’s not the how many, but the who. @mbcollegiate #letjesuslead2021Pray with us for @mosolions @crowdercollege and @otriplec
No upcoming events
- (Not So) Deep Thoughts
- BSU Update
- Collegiate Week
- Fall Retreat
- God in the Wilderness
- NoonDay Gospel
- PASSION 2013
- Sanctity of Life
- Sexy faith
- Social Justice
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Spring Break
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets