- You will not hurt the shower if you use it every day. Lather, rinse, repeat. Please!
- The Baptist Student Union is a great place to make friends: Get involved.
- The Freshman 15 is real: Avoid the caf and find the rec center!
- Popular people all have two things in common: Toothpaste and deodorant.
- Linens can be changed more than once a semester, really.
- Never go through the ‘rape tunnel’ alone or at night.
- You will never be proud of anything you do after midnight.
- You won’t regret exploring the church scene, you will regret not going…
- Sweats are great, but not permanent.
- Don’t live in Blaine.
- Today is NOONDAY! FREE FOOD! 11:30-1Soggy this afternoon, with a 💯chance of grilling under the BSU pavilion tonight!Friday’s Prayer Golf was a SUCCESS! Don’t forget tomorrow night we will be having a BBQ and fellowship to end the semester! See you then 6:30 🥳🍔🌭☀️Noonday! Bring your friends 11:30-1 for some FREE food!Ryan Young, College Ministrr at FBC Joplin, walks us through Acts 4. How can YOU. Take a stand for Christ?COMMON GROUND TONIGHT! See you 6:30! 🥳
No upcoming events
- (Not So) Deep Thoughts
- BSU Update
- Collegiate Week
- Fall Retreat
- God in the Wilderness
- NoonDay Gospel
- PASSION 2013
- Sanctity of Life
- Sexy faith
- Social Justice
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Spring Break
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets