- You will not hurt the shower if you use it every day. Lather, rinse, repeat. Please!
- The Baptist Student Union is a great place to make friends: Get involved.
- The Freshman 15 is real: Avoid the caf and find the rec center!
- Popular people all have two things in common: Toothpaste and deodorant.
- Linens can be changed more than once a semester, really.
- Never go through the ‘rape tunnel’ alone or at night.
- You will never be proud of anything you do after midnight.
- You won’t regret exploring the church scene, you will regret not going…
- Sweats are great, but not permanent.
- Don’t live in Blaine.
- Bible Study tonight 6:30! Be there!Bible Study tonight 6:30! Be there!HAPPY FOURTH! 🥳🎆🎇come celebrate the 4th with us! 🥳Bible Study tonight 6:30! Be there!what a day! the team finished strong before the storm got too bad! moved a lot of metal and worked so well together! so proud of this group! our team is leaving tomorrow morning so prayers for our trip back home.
No upcoming events
- (Not So) Deep Thoughts
- BSU Update
- Collegiate Week
- Fall Retreat
- God in the Wilderness
- NoonDay Gospel
- PASSION 2013
- Sanctity of Life
- Sexy faith
- Social Justice
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Spring Break
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets